My prayer list

I love keeping records. Being a very habitual person I keep doing things the same way,with slight changes which are the very necessary ones. One thing that would be a major milestone for me has to be knowing how to pray effectively. Join me in this class,teach me what you know. 

Priscillar Shirer is more than just my favourite preacher.She's a role model and a mentor. Don't get me wrong I haven't ever preached before. The farthest altar call I have done is sing in church. Priscilla doesn't inspire me to be a preacher,her understanding and interpretation of the word is the type of grace I look forward to tapping into. In one of her online sermons she mentioned a thing about saying strategic prayers. ..for the battle is not my own but of the Lord to defend His own. But first you have to invite God in,then you allow him to work in you. How limited the human mind is. We limit our prayers to the ordinary feats,struggles and dreams. Completely disregarding how He's able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask. Priscilla further stated that the devil is strategic in his attack fronts. He knows where to hit, how to  hit what. It's in this note that I chose to share a sketch prayer list here.

1.Thanksgiving--heavy on this one.,He has healed me wounds I didn't know existed,fixed limbs I didn't know were broken,cured ailments that I didn't know I had. 
2. Petition--He's done all the above to the people I know,my petition is for sustainance of it all,through it all
3.Confession-- I lack in a lot of ways but you're glorified still

When I can't pray I'll remember to ask that the sufficient grace overshadow me and all that I know. Most of all I pray that this writ gets to a lot of people so that they can write their prayer lists.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grass will grow

Big's Story

Death on terms