In my element..

Hello. Thank you for making time for this read. I wish I could teach you one two how tos..in the absence of that hope you'll have fun. I am an astrology enthusiast who seizes the slightest opportunity to dispel the information I know to those who care to listen. This is one of such times.

I have read on a friend's story something about how she gets all humble and nice when she's around her folks. In her element,which is her true self there's nothing nice about her. Apart from well,I can't remember or probably there isn't any. Then I thought keenly about how this applys to most if not all of us. Not that we don't want to be true to or around our folks but rather a sense of protecting their feels overwhelms us to the point of adjusting our facades appropriately. It goes from hiding our addictions to how we dress and others the cursive statements. 

In astrology,there are four elements that bind the astrological signs;Earth,water,fire and air. Air is hot and wet,water hot and cold,fire is hot and dry while earth is hot and cold. Elements played a big part in coming up with the underlying traits of the zodiac signs. Instead of complaining about an entire sign,let's say she's mean because she's a Scorpio how about we try this, pardon her,she's in her dominant element. 

I went out with a friend one time to meet up with her new flame. My girl asked if she could tag a friend along and for the perfect gentleman he was he too came with a friend. Just like that I got a date for the night. I am one person who dresses up for nothing but for an occasion however small,I'll pull my velvet dress and my beautiful purse. One more accessory to complete my look,a gun. Yes a gun in my purse because I am dressed to kill.  The night was beautiful and for someone who didn't drink,considering me and him were meeting for the first time,my friend keeps complaining we were too much. She's the type that always want answers to what she called my irresponsibility. I told her it was just a moment of weakness. I don't know why she didn't question me any further. I felt pretty in that dress,felt good that night and my good stranger didn't miss a moment to remind me how much of a beauty I was. He tuned me to my element and just like that we exploded. Not with a tinge of regret or casualty. 

Don't explain much why you love who you love,same as how you can't really put to words how you love someone or something. It is like explaining how any of the elements came to existence. Own up your emotions,mistakes,experiences,decisions and adventures. Feel free in your element. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grass will grow

Big's Story

Death on terms